Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Show Must Go On


I am watching the memorial service for Michael Jackson and it strikes me how Brave his Family and Friends are, you can see how visibly moved these people are, we sometimes forget that famous people are only people after all, and that Michael Jackson was someones Son, Someones brother,
more importantly perhaps, someones father, and although he may not have known it friend to many. His Friends are doing him proud tonight remembering him at this remembrance concert, and so we see that in Show business as always The Show must go on.

1 comment:

  1. I actually didn't realise it was on tv (hmmm was i the only one!) but have seen pieces on the news and was surprised it wasn't the spectacle it could've been!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!