Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cake Sale - The Big Bake In!!!

The finished Scones filled with Jam & Cream
Butterfly Cakes!

We made Scones

Sean had great fun playing with the Dough!

See All the Lemon inside? Yummy!

Lemon Curd Muffins

Yummy Chocolate Chip Muffins

We made Fairy Cakes

And Cupcake Cones !

We Cheated on This One! We used Packet Donut Shaker Maker!

And made mini donuts!


Everybody at the girls school was busy yesterday and this morning getting ready for a big Cke Sale Fundraiser! We all baked loads of goodies and there was so much stuff we thought we'd never sell it all! Guess What? It All Sold Out in Less than 1 Hour! We couldin't believe our eyes! Hopefully we made a good bit of money for the school, our kitty is looking a bit delapidated as we just recently bought 5 Interactive White Boards for the school. The kids had a great time it was just like one big party, held in the school hall, I'll let you know how much we made as soon as I find out. I really dont want to see any cakes for a while though!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was tagged right along with you from Melanie, what a wonderful surprise when I clicked on your blog. I love it,with the view from your home and the yummie goodies you baked I am sold...I want to visit LOL.
    Just wanted you to know.

    Barbara
    http://achocolatebook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!