Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Everybody Salsa!











Hey there,
how are You Today? As for me I'm fine, better than fine actually, the sun is still shining and making us all feel so good (apart from a small bit of sunburn that is, but we won't complain about that!)
Today we had our school spots day, the kids just loved it last year it was rained out of it and had to be abandoned halfway through so it was refreshing to have nice weather for a change.
I have been busy already getting things ready for my knitting and crochet swap over at Mel's blog http://melaniegalloway.info/?p=543#comments . I have found lots of great little projects to do, should keep me busy for a while, but unfortunately I won't be able to tell you what they are for quite a while yet!
I Love Wednesday's as it is my evening off away from the kids and housework, instead I go Salsa Dancing! It is just so much fun everybody should try it! I do it to keep fit and it is called Salsa Slims and the guy who teaches us really makes sure that we work out, but a whole hour seems just like 5 Min's you can hear the collective groan in the room when he says OK ladies last dance! I am so bad at any kind of exercise that I have to do something and this really does not feel like exercise at all. I have been kinda busy outside now that the weather is nice and have been doing a small bit of work on my vegetable patch, whether anything will grow or not who knows, guess I will have to wait and see, just posted a couple of pics of the kids at the sports day, my crochet blanket not finished yet still working rounds on the outside! and also thought you might like to see the view from my house, here it is in all its glory! it is really beautiful, espically in this nice weather,
Off to Salsa Soon so better get the kids some dinner!
Chat again Tomorrow!
Moe xx











Back to top

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen, I just had to visit another Maureen's blog and Milltown Malbay ! isn't that where the singer Maura O'Connell hails from ? I love her voice it's amazing.
    I envy you learning Salsa, sadly there isn't a class nearby or I would join a class myself.
    Your blanket looks great and the children very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!