Friday, May 29, 2009

Bad weather & Vegetables!

One of my greatest pleasures at the moment is the fabulous smell of these scented summer stock

My Crochet Stack for Aoifes Blanket continues to grow


As Do the Marigolds on my Doorstep!



I'm Loving this blue enamel bucket which looks so much nicer in real life!




Even though we have not planted anything yet one of the most important things for Aoife was to put in this scarecrow ( a Halloween one! that was in my store!) to scare away the birds!





Mmmmmmmmmm!







Cant help thinking this is just a slight bit too big! Oh well we can but try!


O.K - The weather forecast was good, After weeks of pestering my husband to sort out some kind of a vegetable patch he finally did it for me yesterday I couldint wait to get up this morning I had great plans of planting out my spudswhich are sprouting away nicely now but god it is so windy here you wouldint believe it, So eventually after planting two rows of potatoes we had to give up it was just too bad, hopefully tomorrow will be better! I am having trouble with the exposure on my camera which seems to be over exposing everything it is a fairly new camera so I guess I will just have to get out the instruction manual and see if I can fix it, so please bear with me till I sort it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!