Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good Day Sunshine!




It was such a beautiful day today, I spent all day outside with the kids in our New Patch planting vegetables, dont know if any of them will ever grow as it proved a bit difficult trying to dig and watch the smaller two at the same time who were so excited and went off in a tangent planting their own things here there and everywhere! Oh well at least they enjoyed themselves! We planted potatoes, carrots,leeks, cabbage, lettuce, rhubarb, strawberries, tomatoes, onions and cauliflower. Sean came in in the evening about 5 pm and just lay down on the sitting room floor and was asleep within a couple of seconds totally wiped out!
Later this evening I finished off a baby cardigan in crochet, this is my first actual garment made in crochet so I am so pleased with myself that I managed to follow the pattern and hope that it is the right size but I think it is. My friend is due a baby in a couple of weeks and I am hoping that she will have a baby girl as I have a stash of pink baby things made for some reason! Hope you all had a lovely day wherever you were!
Moe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!