Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!















Busy Busy busy, No time to waste Today! No Time for Crafting today either :(

Just as well that I love my Job!! Thankfully the weather here in County Clare, Cleared up to reveal a beautiful day. Best of Luck to Anne pictured above who married Donal in Quilty Church by the Sea a beautiful Venue. It really is a man's world, by the time I had finished the wedding flowers it was time to collect the kids from shcoll and child minders etc, back down to earth with a bump as usual! Must go and get the hungry crowd some dinner now, hope you like the wedding! I Love the colour of the bridesmaids dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!