Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Seans New Jumper!




Welcome To my new blog, here you can read my daily rantings and ravings about whatever crafts im working on, whatever wedding I am doing flowers for and anything else that comes to mind!


Today I am going to show you a new jumper that I have just finished for my two year old Sean, two year old boy's are so great because you can put what you want on them and they never really complain! unless it's uncomfortable! I have two older girls and trust me even at that age they were fussy as to what they would or wouldin't wear! I am also working on a crochet blanket but I will tell you more about that tomorrow! I have already spent too long today playing with the set up of this blog so I will leave you with a couple of pics of sean proudly wearing his new jumper! and getting a piggy back from his dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!