Saturday, July 11, 2009

Be Happy!

A friend of mine took this photograph last year when he was living here in one of these apartments, this is Vancouver by the way and this is one of the most densly populated areas in the world. Sometimes when I am complaining about having to do all the washing etc, I look at this picture and it makes me feel happy that I am able to hang my washing out on a proper washing line and that I can hear the birds and see the sun and hear my kids laughing as they run around the house, and that I have a garden and some space to plant some flowers and veg and keep a pet if we want to and maybe one day keep some chickens.........
I suppose really it makes me realise that it is the simple things in life that matter.
Moe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moe!
    Congratulations on the giveaway you won at Bobo Bun!
    I totally agree with you on the simple things!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!