Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sean & The Greendale Rocket (well not Really!)

On Sunday afternoon we went to a local truck show, My husband John is big into trucks and the kids Love these as well, I just tag along, although I must say that some of the painted trucks are works of art and I also like the vintage section and the American Trucks, however we were a bit late in going and so I didin't get many pictures and alot of our time there was spent looking at this green train which was on a trailer, Sean is a Huge fan of Postman Pat, he really loves him and was totally convinced that this was the Greendale Rocket (the train that is in Postman Pat)
We had to literally drag him away from it in the end, when we came home Aoife and Sean did a spot of baking, Well Aoife did, Sean just did alot of eating!













Happy Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moe!
    I'm so happy to have found an Irish blogger!
    It's nice to "meet" you!
    Greetings from Italy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!