Monday, July 6, 2009

Number one on my Wishlist!






I just found this Sneak Preview of the New Cath Kidston Book Here: http://homeshoppingspy.wordpress.com/2009/05/18/cath-kidstons-new-book-sneak-preview/ & I am sold!
Anyone who knows me knows that I am fairly crafty, I can knit, crochet, cross-stitch and embroider, I can even do redwork, but when it comes to sewing boy do I have a mental block!
I have tried - I even started on a patch-work quilt but gave up halfway through! (actually I must find that and show it to you it wasn't bad, I must start it up again!) I have a great vintage sewing machine in perfect working order that NEVER gets used! So I am going to get this book as soon as it is available and I am going to Do exactly what it says on the Cover!!
Moe xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Moe, it's now on my wish list too. I love sewing (when I get the time!)
    I had a great harvest this evening from the lottie. I dug up some desiree potatoes, a cabbage,some carrots and I couldn't believe it some french beans were ready to be picked, just a handful but enough for us two. it all went well with Cumberland sausages and thick gravy. yum !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moe, thank you for your lovely comment. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!