Friday, July 17, 2009

A Martha Stewart Craft Day!!

Aisling with her finished Card
Denise's lovely Card

Aoife's Finished Card, she is so creative, she decides that she would paint a Tree Branch under her bird and glitter it, for someone so young I think she did a great job!

Some of the finished balloons

Denise and Aisling hard at work!

Aisling's finished Card

Aoife with one of her creations!

We had a relative home from America last week and she gave the kids lots of lovely pressies, Including some Martha Stewart Craft Sets, which they had really great fun with and it thankfully kept them occupied for a good couple of hours which is always good! They espically loved the ballon making kit that had lots of balloons and sticky bits that you stuck on to make the balloons into birds. And in Keeping with the bird theme there was also a lovely kit for making glittered cards with birds on. My niece Denise is here with us this week and is a little shy but she also enjoyed making both the ballons and the cards. One of the Cards Aisling put Thank you on with glue and is sending this one as a Thank You to the Lovely Auntie Margaret who kindly got them for us. We have all decided that We Love Martha Stewart too!

Aisling making her balloon


4 comments:

  1. Hi Moe, my friend went to see Harry Potter on Thursday, she is in her 40's, has read all the books, watched all the films and just loves them. I asked if they were childish, and she said not at all, there quite sinister! Have you read any HP books?
    I've seen the trailer for the new Twilight on Youtube and it looks really good, it's out in November I think.
    My dad is really kind buying me the wool, I have almost finished my project, adn it has not turned out as planned! Lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic crafty little ones you have!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Victoria, Yes they are arent they? They take after me !!!! (Ha Ha)
    Moe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun at your house!!!
    The cards your children made are fabulous!!!

    Love
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!