Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wonderful Wonderland!



My first ever trip to the Cinema was with my Mum, She took me to Hammersmith Odeon to see Alice in Wonderland. I thought it was the best thing I had ever seen! Alice in Wonderland remains as one of my favourite Childhood films and I do still occasionally watch it with my kids,

I Love it's off the wall wackiness and the mad hatter is my favourite character! So Of course I can't wait for the new disney Wonderland to be released next year and found this sneak preview of the film, although I think this Alice is a more grown up film, as Alice is All Grown up, I suppose we will have to wait and see! Check out these stills from the new movie, Johnny Depp is starring as The Mad hatter, if you would like a virtual tour of these stills click on the link at the bottom of this post!
Alice & The White Rabbit

Alice with Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum!

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!