Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Virtual Visit - Welcome to County Clare!

Barbara over at: http://achocolatebook.wordpress.com/ visited my site today and left me a lovely comment! She also said that she loved the view from my house and wants to come & visit me!! (No Point in being Shy!! Lol! ) Anyway it got me thinking about something I had seen lately on a local website that I had visited and I thought it would be a nice thing to add to my blog so that visitors from other countries could get a chance to visit with us here in County Clare. You won't have to pay for a classy hotel or a b&b as it is a Free Virtual Visit, So today I am bringing you to a local tourist attraction, it is only about a ten minute drive from my house, along the scenic route with the Coast in view at almost all times, I hope you will enjoy this visit, you are guaranteed a birds eye view! If you would like to find out more about the Cliffs you can check out their website here:http://www.cliffsofmoher.ie/ , Talk to you tomorrow,

Love Moe xx

1 comment:

  1. Moe, We have visited Co Clare many times and almost moved to Ennis a few years back. We love Doolin, for the traditional music, and returned time and time again to a guest house down the lane from Bunratty Castle. We loved Mac's pub in the grounds of the castle and had many a great 'session' in there also 'Dirty Nellys' bar great place although a bit touristy !
    We haven't been over since last years visit to dear old Dublin,so visiting your blog makes me hanker for it. You are indeed lucky to live in such a wonderful place. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!