Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blog Swap Number 1!!!

Hi There,

I have just decided to take part in a blog Swap organised by Melanie over at A Country Dream Blog : http://melaniegalloway.info/, it is a Crochet & Knitting Swap and I am really looking forward to it - already scheming as to what I can put in for my blogging partner! It is hard to think of cosy things on such a beautiful day as we have here today in Ireland but nonetheless it is still fun!! So if anyone else is like minded and would like to take part in this blog Swap head on over to a Country Dream for the details,
As for me I'm off to get my crochet hook!
See you Later!
Moe xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Moe, I've added your name to the list to take part in the swap, and I've also added your blog to my blogroll.
    I will be doing some crocheting later, just as soon as I get all the housework done.
    Happy crocheting. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the word crochet that drew me into that swap! Right up my street, and ridiculously exciting! I've also started to gather my goodies together!
    Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!