Saturday, June 27, 2009

Boomba!

If you are a regular reader of my blog you will already know that I go Salsa Dancing.I LOVE this class so much and look forward to it all week. We have a Jamacain Guy called Pedro as our Instructor, God he is Fit and he makes us work hard! At the end of every class we always finish with Boomba Song it is such a laugh we usually end up in fits of laughter! Its such a catch Summery Song that I thought I would Share it with you. I had great fun looking through the you tube videos to find a video suitable some of them are so funny! Check out the one with the Hippo! So Come On!! Everyone Boooooomba!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen, thank you for your comment. I am loving the Tudors, I watched the first three episodes last night and am now completely hooked. I will definitely be getting series 2 on dvd, and am looking forward series 3 been shown on tv here in the UK.
    The goodies for the swap are coming on good, just a few more to make then I can post them.
    Have a lovely day and weekend.
    Love Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!