Friday, June 5, 2009

A Few Mins Peace & Quiet!!








Sean has just gone for a nap, he was up so early this morning that he is totally wiped out! Aoife is tired and cranky also and has gone up to her room to lie down for a half an hour, so thankfully I have a small window of opportunity to show you some of the photos from today's wedding, hope you like them, just noticed, gerberas are really popular this year, one of the brides last week had them and also my bride next week has them, probably wont see them for another year after that!!!







Back to top

3 comments:

  1. Lovely piccies! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and I love gerberas. I clicked to enlarge the lovely photo of inside the church (third down) and the stained glass window looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for all of your lovely comments, nice to know that my work is appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!