Friday, June 5, 2009

Make Hay While The Sun Shines!











I am a farm widow!!! When the sun shines I rarely see my husband, as he is so busy on the farm, All week while the weather has been good he has been out day and night making Hay, Occasionally we see him either when he is so hungry that he has to come home or when we go down to the farm and bring him supplies!(as in food supplies!!) The kids have no school today as it is local election day so they had a great time down at Nannas while I went to work and did some wedding flowers, I will post some pictures of them later for you to see. As for my eldest , Aisling, she is gone to Galway to see the boats that are taking part in the Volvo Ocean Race, the school organised this for the older kids to go to today as they had the day off school. You would think that our house should be immaculate this week as there was hardly anyone at home at all, we were at the beach almost every day and John was farming, but instead it is worse than ever! Having just finished my wedding and sat down for a quick cup of coffee, I am surveying the fall out, It will take me a week to get it back to our normal messiness! I think the mess fairies must have been in while we were out!!! As for the local elections, hmm I really think with the way our government is at the moment that I would be as well off just closing my eyes and sticking a pen on the voting paper, they seem to be almost as bad as each other at this stage!! Anyway will post the wedding pics later,
See you then,
Moe xx

Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!