Friday, June 12, 2009

The Last Of the Gerberas! (for now anyway!!)

This is the view from the end of our road it's a little hazy cos it was such a lovely sunny day here today, the weather has been really nice here the last couple of weeks so there has been frantic cutting of hay which makes the surrounding countryside look like a lovely big green and cream and brown patchwork quilt to me, The cuckoo is still here but not nearly as loud now so I would think he's due to go soon, I always hate when he goes and wonder will he come back next year!
the blue "hill" that you can see stretching out into the sea in the background is the cliffs of Moher

Brides Bouquet, Bridesmaids Bouquet & FlowerGirls Bouquet

The Bride with her Dad, Bridesmaids and flowergirls

Bridesmaids

The Altar

Main Aisle


I know that the last two weddings I showed you had gerberas, and pink and so does this one!! However this is the last gerbera wedding for a while, I always think it's amazing, all of the last three brides had similar flowers and yet all of the weddings look SO different. I liked the prettiness of the one today, am whacked after it though, off to laze on the couch for the night now and catch up on some much needed R&R (in the form of crochet!)


Back To Top

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding party, and I just realized you made the flowers. Sorry, I can be a bit slow sometimes LOL. They are wonderful. Love the look of the church as well.
    Moe, you seem to be a very busy lady, I'd be whacked too if I were you :)
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moe, I have paired you up with a partner for the Cosy Crochet and Knitting Swap, please take a look on my blog to find out who. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooo!
    My name is Sam and I am your crochet swapper!
    For once I'm on the ball and have nearly made something!

    My email is rmbr30553@blueyonder.co.uk

    Bye for now!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Moe, thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my site, I laughed out load when you suggested we boycot that persons site!
    Thank you, you have cheered me up. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!