Friday, June 19, 2009

Peonie's & Crochet!

I am a crochet fanatic this week! Busy making things for the Knitting and Crochet Swap, no this is not for that though, as I told you my friend had a baby boy so I am also trying to make a gift for her, this is the start of a blue baby blankie for her! As for the Peonies, aren't they just gorgeous? They were supposed to be for a Wedding for tomorrow, but there are so many that I thought I would treat myself to a few - they won't be missed! I must try and take a picture of all of the Roses that I have for that Wedding to show you , They are just Gorgeous!

Sean & Aoife busied themselves yesterday playing with one of the flower boxes!
Isin't it amazing the tings that kids come up with!

The Lads decided to cut the grass at the front of our house,
See the huge Rain Clouds? It wasn't long before the rain came!

We were shopping in Aldi the other day and Sean spotted these Ice moulds they had them in all different shapes, of course he latched onto a Thomas The Tank Engine (his all time favourite!) and a Bob the Builder one. I relucantly bought them although they were only about €1.50 each, but I was saying to myself we would never use them for Ice, however having got them home I had the idea to make chocolates in them as they are silicone, Oh I was so Sorry that I didin't get more of them and hope that there will be still some left the next time I'm there as they turned out great, the kids loved them and they would be really great for a Future Birthday Party or Cake Sale!
Talk to you later!










Back To Top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!