Thursday, June 18, 2009

Long May it Last!!




The sun is still shining I went for a quick walk on the beach today it was just lovely, very few people around, except for a few fishermen, lovely and peaceful!
Well as you can see from my pics the good weather is continuing (so far so good!) but I am so afraid to get up and look out the window every morning because I am so afraid one day we will just go back to that miserable Rain! Although no doubt we are guaranteed really lovely weather for the next two weeks while the kids are still at school, They get their hols on June 26th and that will probably be the last day of summer as it normally lashes for the entire time that they are on holidays!! I suppose I really shouldn't be negative! I have been busy which is good I suppose but in some ways I always feel as though it is a sort of intrusion on my crocheting time!!
Talking of which, I have been paired with Sam over at http://silkiesue.blogspot.com/ for the knitting and crochet swap, so I am now making lots of lovely small pressies for her but of course I wont be able to show you what they are until I know that she has received them! Also my Friend had a baby Boy the day before yesterday, so I will have to make a pressie for him also, i will be able to show you that as soon as I have it done, this was a bit of a blow to me as I was Convinced that she was going to have a little girl and had actually made up lots of pink things in anticipation! Oh well the best laid plans and all that! This is her third boy now so she will have a football team shortly! Anyway will catch up tomorrow hopefully will have more time then,
Take Care,
Moe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words! I love to hear your comments, & although I may not always get to reply please know it is appreciated!